The cleverly designed, upper portion of the tool, which is durably constructed in stainless steel, offers 6 built-in beverage-making features.
- The dual-purpose clear protective cover is serrated at the tip to mash and blend ingredients, such as fresh mint leaves, sugar and lime juice for authentic mojitos.
- At the top end, a middle hole is purposely designed to facilitate stirring to help combine ingredients, chill and dilute for perfectly balanced drinks.
- Next to the stirrer is a small, sharp knife blade to conveniently trim herbs, slice citrus fruit paper-thin, and prep other ingredients.
- Below the knife blade, the Ultimate Bar Tool includes a razor-sharp scorer to pierce through the tough skin of limes, lemons and other citrus fruits before peeling.
- Below the knife blade and scorer is an equally sharp channel knife (twist tool) to transform citrus peel into elegant garnishing twists.
- A well-designed integrated strainer that fits across both a standard size tumbler and a shaker, and helps prevent muddled bits of fruit or ice from falling into serving glasses, is located on the opposite side of the tool.
- Excellent tool for a mixologist has 7 functions
- Muddler with the protective cover in place
- Stainless steel blade includes:
- Use the hole in the tip to stir drinks
- Strainer holes along the flat edge
- Partial paring knife to score and cut
- Channel knife for medium twists
- Peeler to make flaming orange twists is included on a base of the handle, under the protective cover
- Dimensions: 9" x 1 1/8"