- Reward Program
Sign up for our Lakehouse V.I.P. program either in-store or online. V.I.P.'s earn 1 point for every dollar spent at Lakehouse. 20 points equal to $1.00 in-store credit (or 5% of purchases). Points can only be redeemed each time 1,000 points is reached.
1,000 Lakehouse Points = $ 50 reward value
2,000 Lakehouse Points = $100 reward value
Terms and conditions:
- Points totals need to accrue to exceed 1,000 each time before redemption can occur.
- Lakehouse points have no cash value and can’t be redeemed for cash.
- Points don’t expire, can’t be transferred, and if accrued on multiple Lakehouse accounts can't be combined.
- Points can be redeemed for full-priced items only; sale or discounted items are not eligible.
- Points are not acquired on sale or discounted items.
- Points are not acquired when purchasing Gift Cards. These points are credited when the recipient of the gift card makes purchases.
- Gift Registry - points redeemed through a Gift Registry are credited to the registrant.
- Returns – when returning an item points are deducted from the account that originally made the purchase and the Lakehouse Club Member is reimbursed for the purchase price of the item being returned. Upon the return or exchange of goods acquired using Lakehouse Club Points all redeemed points are forfeited.
- Lakehouse reserves the right to makes changes to the terms and conditions of this rewards program.