Copper Core features a bonded five-ply construction that combines the superior heat conductivity of copper with the cleaning ease of 18/10 stainless steel, for unrivaled culinary performance. Offering beauty of design with ultimate culinary performance, the Copper Core Collection is the choice of true connoisseurs.
The classic sauce pan is a versatile essential found in a variety of sizes in every well- equipped kitchen. With high, straight sides and a smaller surface area, the sauce pan holds heat well and limits evaporation. Because of its shape, this pan is ideal for making sauces, heating liquids, cooking food in liquids and reheating. Can be used with or without the lid to control evaporation.
- Copper center core maximizes heat conductivity and responsiveness
- Distinctive exposed copper band adds design elegance
- Rolled edges for drip-free pouring
- Engraved capacity marking on the bottom of every pan
- Rapid and even heat distribution
- Long, riveted stick handle stays cool on the cooktop while easy-grip loop handles provides stability