WÜSTHOF's Classic Ikon series merges the sleek, sophisticated elegance of a high-performance knife with the precision and durability of an all-purpose kitchen companion.
With a distinct double-bolster design and handles crafted from a highly durable synthetic material "Polyoxymethylene (POM)," which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discolouration, Classic Ikon knives feature professional-style heft, beauty, and balance.
- Classic Ikon 7" Santoku Knife
- 400 / 2000 Whetstone
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- The half bolster allows for the knife to be honed and sharpened the entire length of the blade
- Contoured handle for a comfortable fit and a more contemporary appearance
- The WÜSTHOF 400/2000 Whetstone consist of a combination of different high-quality, abrasive grits. The stones have two sides – one with a fine grit and one coarse. The coarse side is used to smooth off any unevenness while the finer grit is used to hone and sharpen your knife.