Lodge Manufacturing received the 1994 Governor’s Award for Excellence in Hazardous Waste Reduction: In 1991, Lodge President Henry Lodge replaced the cupola melting system with more environmentally friendly induction melt system. The result was that Lodge Mfg changed its status as a Large Quantity Generator of Hazardous Waste to Small Quantity Generator.
The Lodge award winning foundry produces cast iron of equal quality to Grandma’s prized hand-me-downs. Lodge’s foundry seasoning is similar to a home-seasoning method, but on a larger scale.
Perfect for crispy, bite-sized cornsticks. Kids will love the Lodge pan, too.
- 7 impressions.
- For making light and crispy cornbread and muffins
- Cornsticks measures 5" by 1.5"
- Cast iron; hand wash with stiff brush and dish detergent
- Makes 7 cornsticks at a time
- Dimensions: 12" x 5.5" x 0.5"