Copper Core features a bonded five-ply construction that combines the superior heat conductivity of copper with the cleaning ease of 18/10 stainless steel, for unrivaled culinary performance. Offering beauty of design with ultimate culinary performance, the Copper Core Collection is the choice of true connoisseurs.
Deeper than a traditional fry pan, the sauté pan features a large surface area and tall, straight sides that hold in juices, prevent splattering, and allow for easy turning with a spatula. Ideal for a wide range of foods including chicken breasts and fish fillets, the sauté pan offers the convenience of browning or searing, then deglazing or finishing in liquid; all in one pan. The lid locks in moisture and heat to thoroughly finish meats on the stove top or in the oven.
- Copper center core maximizes heat conductivity and responsiveness
- Distinctive exposed copper band adds design elegance
- Rolled edges for drip-free pouring
- Engraved capacity marking on the bottom of every pan
- Rapid and even heat distribution
- Long, riveted stick handle stays cool on the cooktop while easy-grip loop handles provides stability