D5’s patented inner core of premium stainless guarantees 20% more even heating performance over traditional cookware, virtually eliminating hot spots while achieving a new level of stability that is optimized for induction cooking and improves performance on all hob surfaces. Years in development, stainless with patented D5 technology sets a new standard in culinary excellence.
The classic sauce pan is a versatile essential found in a variety of sizes in every well- equipped kitchen. With high, straight sides and a smaller surface area, the sauce pan holds heat well and limits evaporation. Because of its shape, this pan is ideal for making sauces, heating liquids, cooking food in liquids and reheating. Can be used with or without the lid to control evaporation.
- Engraved capacity marking on the bottom of every pan
- Comfortable, oversized handles
- Long, riveted stick handle stays cool on the cooktop while easy-grip loop handles provides stability
- Convenient rolled lip for easy pouring
- 18/10 stainless steel cooking surface will not react with food
- 1.5, 2, 3 or 4 quart capacity