Become a Lakehouse V.I.P.! It's easy to join and it's FREE!
Our Lakehouse V.I.P.’s receive:
- Advance notifications of in-store events such as Guest Chef appearances and wine tastings.
- Invitation to exclusive events such as our annual V.I.P. sale.
- Occasional new product announcements and specials.
A current working email and phone number are required in order to maintain Lakehouse V.I.P. eligibility.
V.I.P Points Program:
(Note: at this time Lakehouse Points are redeemed in person and in-store only)
Earn 1 point for every dollar you spend. There are no cards to carry and no fees. Your points are tracked on our system via your email address. When you reach 1,000 points you can begin to redeem points for merchandise. Points are redeemed at 20 points = $1.00.
1,000 Lakehouse Points = $ 50 reward value
2,000 Lakehouse Points = $100 reward value
Term and conditions:
- Only Lakehouse V.I.P. clients are eligible to collect points.
- Points totals need to accrue to exceed 1,000 each time before redemption can occur.
- Lakehouse points have no cash value and can’t be redeemed for cash.
- Points don’t expire, can’t be transferred and can't be combined if accrued on multiple accounts.
- Points can be redeemed for full-priced items only; sale or discounted items aren't eligible.
- Points are not acquired when purchasing Gift Cards. These points are credited when the recipient of the gift card makes purchases.
- Returns – when returning an item points are deducted from the account that originally made the purchase and the Lakehouse V.I.P. is reimbursed for the purchase price of the item being returned.
- Upon the return or exchange of goods acquired using Lakehouse Points all redeemed points are forfeited.
- Points expire after 1 year of in-activity.
- Lakehouse reserves the right to makes changes to the terms and conditions of this rewards program.